Sunday, April 22, 2012

Canadian Forest - The woods are lovely dark and deep

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. ~Robert Frost - 1923 - "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" This poem was also used in the film "Telefon" as a code phrase to activate sleeper agents These last lines of Robert Frost's poem "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" describe my own feelings when I see the beautiful Canadian forests in British Columbia. I think of times when I was a child and believed that magic could be found behind every trunk, in every shadow, under every bit of moss; of times in the woods, when I would just stand there in awe, listening to the stillness. Each moment was so precious ... Then I hear the clock ticking. It 'wakes me up' and I move back into the noise "... I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Order your "Canadian Forest - The woods are lovely dark and deep" Print at Fine Art America
or Download the royalty-free digital photo 'Canadian Forest - The woods are lovely dark and deep' directly from: CT-Graphics.com - Royalty Free Photographs for Print and Web - Image Customization - Old or Damaged or Polaroid Photo Restoration - Conversion of Slides and Paper Pictures to Digital (CD/DVD) - Picture Postcards - Calendars - Greeting Cards

Art lovers who liked this also liked:

Canada art
Canada canvas prints
Canada framed prints
Canada acrylic prints
Canada prints
Canada posters
Canada greeting cards
Canada photos

resources art
resources canvas prints
resources framed prints
resources acrylic prints
resources prints
resources posters
resources greeting cards
resources photos

quiet acrylic prints
woods acrylic prints (is full)

No comments: